Sirpheno The Knight
Retirement Life - Poem by Sirpheno The Knight
Retirement Life is really Great!
Just like I thought it would be.
Anyone who gets the chance to,
I really think you should be.
Go have some fun, have some more.
stop! worrying about what could be.
To live the life You want for You,
That's the way, it should be.
Get away, Go see the world,
Do all the things you wouldn't,
When you had a Boss and a Job,
Telling you you couldn't.
Comments about Retirement Life by Sirpheno The Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl