Reunion Song (For 25th Anniversary Of F.G.C. Jos My Alma Mata) - Poem by Francis Ohanyido
Haba, never shall my heart forget
The friends I found so kindly hearted
Nostalgic shall be the day we met
And dear shall be the morn we parted!
Hah! If regrets however bitter sweet
Must with the passage of time be softened
So that we must with glowing hearts meet
And in spirit remember those far away!
And we shall drink from the chalice reborn,
To friendship long and sworn.
In ‘Pro-unitate’ we remember our class,
“88! where oblivion dares not pass.
Living and pulsating within Time’s Hourglass,
Lets spread the magic around
“88! Were oblivion dares not pass.
Comments about Reunion Song (For 25th Anniversary Of F.G.C. Jos My Alma Mata) by Francis Ohanyido
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl