Rhyming - Poem by seema miah
those are pearls that were his eyes
and the wild wind sobs and sighs
we all conceive the loss of what we love
the frozen wind crept on above
it was almost easy to say goodbye
look at the stars! look at the skies.
my fathers strength was in his eyes.
Comments about Rhyming by seema miah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
seema miah's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl