Edward Kofi Louis
Rioting - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Someone videotaped the event,
And like a god made in the shape of a calf.
But someone videotaped the event,
And with fear and anger! !
But calm down and wait for the truth.
Comments about Rioting by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl