Rise In Life Is A Vanity. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Every rise in your status
Makes you rigid to stoop.
Love that in-flows is false.
Love that out-flows is stagnant.
At last, you end up as useless,
An empty barrel in vanity.
A creeper that hardened to a tree.
Comments about Rise In Life Is A Vanity. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl