Edward Kofi Louis
Robbo - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Come and stay here with me;
For i am alone in the bush of love,
And my name is Robbo.
12 nights of love and 12 nights of peace,
Come and guide me and take me home;
For the dark is with mindless thoughts!
But i am Robbo in the bush of love and,
I need your help oh Wingless Angels! !
Comments about Robbo by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl