Edward Kofi Louis
Roger - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Grand premiere! !
Scheduled with your love to touch my heart;
But, i dreamt of you last night.
In a complete dwaal! !
An like the difference in latitude,
But, Roger my friend is with the words of peace.
I am ready to see your show,
And i am ready to learn from you as well;
And like the blue-eyed boy in the land of your muse,
But, tell me where to find you.
Comments about Roger by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl