Romeos Are Unwelcome - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Men approve of men
With whom their women
Can have household contacts
Only when they convince themselves
That such people are capable
Of producing physical antipathy
To their women in focus.
Romeos are unwelcome.
Comments about Romeos Are Unwelcome by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl