Edward Kofi Louis
Room 01 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Call in for my service and let me satisfy you with my love;
For your voice is sweet and your face is lovely,
And like the muse of your love among the lilies.
Let me see your lovely face my love,
Let me hear your sweet voice my love,
For i sit and wait for you in Room 01;
And like the muse of your love in the land of joy!
Comments about Room 01 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl