Poet of the River
Roses(Happy) - Poem by Poet of the River
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I'm so glad I fell in love,
With someone as beautiful as you.
The ways you make the sun shine,
Makes me honored to know you are mine.
and to know that you love me,
just as much as i do.
makes me happy to know,
i fell in love with you.
Comments about Roses(Happy) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl