Routine - Poem by Fasika Ayalew
Draw out arms
Bored to tears
What a long day! !
Tomorrow … I know
I will be bored
Cause I am still
Tangled in a routine.
Comments about Routine by Fasika Ayalew
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl