Rubai # 47 - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
Heal me, Lord, wash me with Your cleansing blood.
Burst the dam, and release its flood.
I am sick with the disease of sin.
Only You can heal me, this is wholly understood.
Comments about Rubai # 47 by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl