Rubai # 48 - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
I do not want to fall, Lord, hold my hand.
I am prone to stumbling as I walk this land.
There are obstacles aplenty on this path.
So be with me always, until at your throne I stand.
Comments about Rubai # 48 by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl