Ramesh T A
Ruby, Centre Of Gems! - Poem by Ramesh T A
Ruby is the name of my mother!
Ruby is red diamond full of energy
As powerful as fire inspiring all
To act with vigour and vitality!
Among nine gems it denotes Sun,
Centre of all planets controlling all!
Sans Sun all planets are nowhere
In the Solar system we function!
Red blood in white skin is rosy in hue
That attracts one and all sure above all
Being of noble image no one can deny
Due to its inspiring influence energetic!
Ruby always stands bright at centre
Of all nine gems for all businesses here!
Comments about Ruby, Centre Of Gems! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl