~running Blue 2~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Running blue will tides wash free
all discontent now brimming,
Fading west skies paling down
and cooling darkness dimming.
Remember when waters stilled
then smiled of your reflection,
Now a stone's in hand and thrown
as rings fan-out detection.
Drown about and playing out
is only time now reaping,
Love unwinds throughout our lives
in scores of years time's keeping.
Comments about ~running Blue 2~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl