~routine~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Day's slipping into night
as the stars guide us through
life's twisting staircase.
Feet like blocks stepping up,
the mind flashing from one task to another
heading toward the end of enough.
Yawns come too frequently
eyes tear with exhaustion,
And tomorrow we'll do it all
Comments about ~routine~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl