Safety Pen - Poem by Samuel finley
A safety pen; skin so paper thin,
there's nary a task breaking it.
You contradict the safety that labels it.
Blood trickles. Although the blood's little,
a sense of relief; intends to repeat infinitely
till water crimsons and becomes dismal
Comments about Safety Pen by Samuel finley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl