Sams Book - Poem by Chris Lane
Sams book has many pages.
So many in fact
It may lead to an International Crisis of the mind.
Large mansions have many rooms
Piled high with lost words and good intentions
Not all mansions are in the Deep South.
Yet: the good times roll, the Dream is for export.
Many in the western world were spoon-fed
The dream was not of conquest, but of Ideology.
For some: Dreams turn to nightmares
For others ideals, even idols.
Dreams, dreams are open for analysis.
Comments about Sams Book by Chris Lane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye