Mesmerized By Your Touch - Poem by Chris Lane
I knew that this would happen
I'm mesmerized by your touch
addicted to the feeling
your energy in your touch.
From deep within
we begin again,
the well of fire
Our source a natural
resource, a reservoir.
Comments about Mesmerized By Your Touch by Chris Lane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda