Santa? - Poem by Pene Burkey
What did Santa leave under my tree?
He left hugs and kisses for me,
A safe year without injury,
The family I treasure dearly,
Friends who love unconditionally.
God gives, and I receive joyfully!
Comments about Santa? by Pene Burkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl