Satya Mev Jayte - Poem by Hasmukh Amathalal
Satya mev Jayte
Bapu, your name is encashed
Other than "he Ram" nothing is played
You rightly prophesied
Wind up this party after country gains freedom
"Satya mev Jayte" truth has prevailed
How much drama and as if people's representatives really jailed
Kept at gun's point
And made to join
Is this democracy?
Why two votes were cancelled?
Are they slaves of party?
Or members from gangster's head?
What have they made mess of?
How do they speak about mass?
Why not they openly debate and declare?
How much treasure they have and came from where?
Ask each leader under judicial oath?
Not under constitutional safety and breathe
We shall not allow them to play country's fate
For them now it is too late
Comments about Satya Mev Jayte by Hasmukh Amathalal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl