Saviour - Poem by Sam Price
She makes me happy when I feel sad,
She makes me feel good when I feel bad.
She gets me to talk when I feel down,
She's the one I always want to be around.
She makes me laugh when I feel like crying,
She shows me whats to live for when I feel like dying.
She's my saviour.
Comments about Saviour by Sam Price
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl