4 U - Poem by Sam Price
4 U I'd climb the biggest mountain,
4 U I'd swim the deepest sea.
4 U I'd pick the prettiest flower,
4 U I'd chop the tallest tree.
4 U I'd paint the greatest painting,
4 U I'd surf the biggest wave.
4 U I'd be a doctor,
And there'd be no patient I Couldn't save.
4 U I'd write the nicest poem,
4 U I'd sing the sweetest song.
4 U I'd be a psychic,
And my predictions would never be wrong.
4 U I'd give my heart,
If yours was of no use.
4 U I'd give it galdly,
And would't be refused.
4 U I'd breath my last breath,
4 U I'd never waste.
4 U I'd do anything,
Anything 4 your sake.
Comments about 4 U by Sam Price
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl