Sea Of Love - Poem by jackie compton
There is a river out there somewhere.
It snakes it way around the mountains of love.
Meanders through the valley of compassion.
As it makes it's way to the sea love
As a gentle breeze make the sampling trees of hair
sway to the music of the heart.
As it flows freely to the common sea of love.
lost in compassion lost in the time forevermore.
Day after day life seem to just drift away.
The naked curve landscape is appealing to the eye.
Like a long and wounding road one sees, but only travel in
That gives rise to the volcano of desire.
That erupts as the life giving lava flows into
That flows down to the sea of life.
Where all living things begin to exist.
Comments about Sea Of Love by jackie compton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl