Seduction (2005r) - Poem by Patrick Wescott
You pulled my strings
and made me move.
Your playful eyes
danced over my skin.
Your hand touched,
sending fire to my soul.
You captivate and set me free,
I sing to see you smile.
I've lost touch with reason
and thrown caution to the wind.
Now I dance on strings,
as you pull me in.
Comments about Seduction (2005r) by Patrick Wescott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda