Self Destruction Fuels Creativity - Poem by Lily Espinosa
Happy times, they come and go.
But my love for you, will always show,
Now matter how hard i fight it, like im trying to do now,
You'll aways remain in my heart somehow.
So use me,
Hurt me all you like,
Because while you'll push me away,
My love for you will stay.
Comments about Self Destruction Fuels Creativity by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl