SELF-ESTEEM - Poem by Ann Cotten
The Oil must leak.
The tongue must toil.
Man must use
both tongue and oil.
The man licks the donor,
the tongue licks the oil.
The oil invents
a concept of honor.
Comments about SELF-ESTEEM by Ann Cotten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl