Sense Depart - Poem by The Jester
One blackened night in Winter's heart
When dreams set sail to sense depart
Twisted in some starry art
I'd sigh for evermore.
I chance upon a perfect sky
Light was white, Diana high
I gazed with wonder in my eye
At moonlight on my floor.
For dancing down to meet the ground
Lost in teardrops, glitter found
In every shimmer glancing round
The moonlight on my floor.
It fluttered down to play with stone
To see how Mother Nature's grown
Sit with Beauty on her throne
Pale moonlight on my floor.
With shaking soul I dared to sit
Surrender to the Heavens lit
Pray, love me as you see fit
Bathe in moonlight on my floor
Keeps my heart forever more.
Comments about Sense Depart by The Jester
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl