The Jester Poems
- The Search I can but ever look within The darkest regions in...
- Hunting Love To fall in love as easily As winter turns to ...
- Master Of Thoughts Thoughts cannot be masteres Dreams cannot...
- Among The Trees Among the trees, where shadows lie Voices ...
- So Complete To glance on beauty so complete Breath is stolen...
- Tower Standing on a distant tower Plains of green upon it's ...
A life is not lived if you don't have the time
To throw words together so some of them rhyme ^^ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Jester
I can but ever look within
The darkest regions in my mind
Where all that wants to be can want
For nothing, and I often find
That somewhere in the shifting shade
Twisted tight for hand to hold
Among the ashes, night as coal
Lies brilliant shards of broken gold.
I look upon them, cast out longing
Still they shy and start to fade
And though I cry and beg them splendour
To not to be these thoughts were made
But always linger in the shadows
Such desire cloaked and cold
Whisper boxes must be opened
Murmur secrets must be told.
A wave of understanding ...