Master Of Thoughts - Poem by The Jester
Thoughts cannot be masteres
Dreams cannot be tamed
They tear our hearts and cloud our minds
And leave our bodies maimed.
Stars that shine at night
Illuminate our souls
Burning like the sun above
Smoulder as spent coals.
The tongue of love is treacherous
It rolls like thunder nigh
Yet whispers so and waits for chance
To dance about your eye.
Courage rings like battle
Uncertainty, it tore
For aching head and swollen lips
To love for evermore.
Comments about Master Of Thoughts by The Jester
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl