Set Out Without Whims - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Once dead, you are forgotten.
Deeds good or bad of you meet the same fate.
Retire with out such myth.
Don’t think that you’d be cherished.
Comments about Set Out Without Whims by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl