Sex Originates From Thoughts - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
There must be a woman in brain,
By seeing her in person or from a print
Or by visualization of her image,
Without which there is no arousal,
Without which there is no erection,
And without which there is no emission.
An image of woman in imagination
Is in action at the time of orgasm.
Copulation and masturbation
Alike demand that requirements.
Even for the sleep emission,
Must there be a woman in dream.
A woman in brain is a must
To serve you as sexual stimulant.
Comments about Sex Originates From Thoughts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl