ivor or ivor.e hogg
Sexual Discrimination For The Ladies - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Most women are content to be
to men a total mystery
Their thought processes baffle us
we find their thinking curious.
Men think in a straight forward way,
the answer must be yea or nay
But women don’t they intuit
most often rightly I admit.
It is not true that men are fools.
We don’t attempt to learn the rules.
because you’d change them right away.
There’s little more that I can say
We love you unconditionally.
That is the way it has to be.
Comments about Sexual Discrimination For The Ladies by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda