Shadows - Poem by Alexa Greenwood
From my window light is dark and dark is light,
She breathes and breathes again,
The soporific odours bleed.
My gaze returns, the curves.
Her presence fades,
My wings stop flapping.
I awake -
Comments about Shadows by Alexa Greenwood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda