Surgeons At 11am - Poem by Alexa Greenwood
Here come the butchers,
Doing their rounds,
Checking this and that.
Is there enough skin in the freezer?
I don't know how they do it?
Their minds must have been raped at an early age.
Have they no imagination,
These carvers of flesh.
Comments about Surgeons At 11am by Alexa Greenwood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: rape
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda