Shakespeare, The Great - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
William Shakespeare is very great
In that he penned in his forties all human thoughts
That would dawn only far late on others,
Against all odds and limitations of his time.
Comments about Shakespeare, The Great by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda