Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
She Is The One And Only - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
When grown, a woman doesn't become older,
in her adventures she gets much bolder.
With each of life's experiences, beautiful memories doeth unfold,
she gains more knowledge, as she passes down life's road.
Shape not thine age in years,
nor shed from thine eyes sad tears.
For OneAndOnly is a treasure,
with untold knowledge none could measure.
She is young in every way,
in looks, in life, forever shall she stay.
Never shall her beauty fade, nor shall she feel old,
she has the spirit of a goddess, with a heart of purest gold.
Comments about She Is The One And Only by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl