She Said On The Phone - Poem by Kate Breeze
My mom said that
I think you walk on water.
She told your mom this one day.
I know you don't
'walk on water.',
You just don't tend to sink
Quite like I do.
Comments about She Said On The Phone by Kate Breeze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda