Kate Breeze Poems
- Sweet Sweet Self-Loathing Damn me. Why? I never should ...
- She Said On The Phone My mom said that I think you walk on ...
- Would You? If I did something stupid, Would you forgive me?...
- Self-Portrait Dark, murky, Shit infested Mind ...
- Resolve 'She just needs the right guy' No, hun you dont. ...
- Different But The Same? Caught between two plains of ...
- Nude Tripping Up Staircase #10... Hell on Earth, Heaven in ...
Warning: Poetry contained here-in is drab and quite frankly, not that good. Some written while intoxicated. Others, unfortunately not. Proceed with caution.
Surgeon General's Warning: Giving shit scores without a comment on why aggravates author to no end, and can cause long strings of expletives from said author towards anonymity and cowardice. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sweet Sweet Self-Loathing
I never should have...
She hates me now
I should have...
I hate me too.