She Won'T Cry - Poem by Aimee Rozen
Every day you see her
there's a smile upon her face.
There's laughter in her eyes
and cheeriness in her voice.
She's so darn bright and bubbly,
how could there be so much pain?
Behind the laughter in her eyes
are pools of tears needing to be spilled.
But she won't cry.
Her smile is an upside down frown
and her cheeriness a joke.
And everyday you see her
is worse than the day before.
Yet, she won't cry.
She's playing the role she's been cast
even though it was written
with someone else in mind.
But you will never know
because even though she cries,
she won't cry in front of you.
Comments about She Won'T Cry by Aimee Rozen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda