Didn'T You See This Coming? - Poem by Aimee Rozen
Just because I lie awake in bed
and thoughts of you fill my mind,
doesn't mean I miss you.
I would never deny the fact
that your name often passes my lips,
but if I were you,
I wouldn't feel flattered.
It may be true that you hold
the key to a chunk of my past,
but you will never be part of my future.
I'm sorry if I ever made you believe
that we were something more;
but I won't ever miss you.
Comments about Didn'T You See This Coming? by Aimee Rozen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl