Aimee Rozen Poems
- You'Re Not Worth It You'd think by the way I talk I have my ...
- The Nobodies Written By Eduard... Fleas dream of buying...
- Didn'T You See This Coming? Just because I lie awake in ...
- I'Ll See You In My Dreams I dreamt about you last night I ...
- Welcome To Reality The trees may stand tall and the grass ...
- Was She Worth It? I hope one day it happens to you. It ...
- I Am I am lost and so confused when I'm standing by your ...
This is where I'm supposed to tell you about myself, like it will help you understand the poems I write. But I want people to interpret them as they see fit, as it applies to their lives, however that may be.
If you hand a young child a red brick, and ask them to tell you what it is, they describe it as it makes sense to them with the words in their vocabulary. As soon as you tell them it's a... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aimee Rozen
You'Re Not Worth It
You'd think by the way I talk
I have my life together.
That everything inside my head
would already be sorted out.
I should be standing tall
with laughter echoing inside my head.
But my problem is
the laughter is yours.
You'd think I'd be okay
after all that I've been through.
All my trials and tribulations
should have made me strong.
But my mind keeps racing
right on back to you.
But that was then
and this is now.
I shouldn't miss you this much.
I wish we could go back
to the way things were
when it was just you and me.
But you ...