Shivering Doorway - Poem by Satish Verma
Savage absence of you,
I miss your assaults
what was actual in you, I never knew.
Neither flesh, nor spirit
had helped me.
Somewhere there was a planet I missed.
Or a miracle?
Ending of means was the center of conflicts.
Time was running out.
what implants will be needed for dazzling the heavens?
The desert was crying.
Proud generation charred by transcripts
Falling leaves recollect the pain.
Possibility of pregnancy exiled,
the shivering doorway was closed.
Comments about Shivering Doorway by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl