Showers Later, Good - Poem by Pat Duggan
Nearly every night we hear a
Reference to North Utsire
But Utsire's sited where?
Does anybody know or care?
Viking, Forties, Cromarty, Forth:
Vaguely somewhere 'way up North.
Dover's South and Rockall's West:
Not a clue about the rest
What is Sole? Who's Portland Bill?
Yet we listen to them still
As if they were round mine or your way,
Not just an island off Western Norway.
Comments about Showers Later, Good by Pat Duggan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl