Julie A Smith
Shy Girl - Poem by Julie A Smith
The shy girl smiles.
She ponders and does muse
why when it comes to love
she always seems to lose.
The shy girl hopes,
but hopes seem so threadbare;
in a tapestry of love
she finds it quite unfair.
The shy girl wishes
that things would change.
She is shy of heart and action,
and she is forlorn for a love exchange.
Comments about Shy Girl by Julie A Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl