Silence And Stealth - Poem by Satish Verma
In first particles of universe,
was there a beginning?
0r ending of kiss?
Can I study you
in a small shrine of words
where gestures fail?
Into the grace of
surrender, why the flames want
to leave ashes?
Comments about Silence And Stealth by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda