Silent Cries - Poem by Stefanie Fontker
A cry will always
Have the power to speak
For more than just itself.
And into many depths
Does the soul of the
Long ago accused fall.
Once cut and twice dead.
Comments about Silent Cries by Stefanie Fontker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl