Siofra - Poem by Arik Fletcher
Creature of my own design,
Brought to bear upon this world,
Taking all that had been mine,
Deadly talons neatly curled.
Demon of Angelic form,
Crafted from the depths of me,
Spirit pure and heart so warm,
All that I could never be.
Spark of life that chose to stay,
Making way for something new,
Glowing brighter each new day,
Forcing me to see this through.
Sunlight on my darkened mind,
Creeping underneath my skin,
Love that I could never find,
Keeping me from hate and sin.
Comments about Siofra by Arik Fletcher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl