Why? (9/21/11) - Poem by Harlea Quinn66
You hardly even know her, yet you still choose her. Why?
I've never seen you talk to her, yet you still choose her. Why?
You have nothing in common with her, yet you still choose her. Why?
I've always been there, yet you still choose her. Why?
I've always been there to listen, to learn, to try and be more than a friend. Yet you still choose her. Why?
We've been a pair right from the start, yet you still choose her. Why?
You tease, you laugh, you joke.
You stare, you smile, you buy me drinks.
You lead me to believe that I am the one. Yet you still choose her...
Comments about Why? (9/21/11) by Harlea Quinn66
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl