Edward Kofi Louis
Sit, Deposit! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Grow and win,
Flow in with your love,
Glow with your joy! !
To show your works to the world;
To change your level in life,
And to enhance your status!
To cross all limits,
Even if you do fall at times.
Comments about Sit, Deposit! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda